Saturday, March 12, 2011

Package #9

My final package before I have 7 weeks left til the Colorado Marathon, and I need to take a break!! Hell, I had a few strong beers the other night and awoke to several offers that I apparently set up the previous evening! This stuff gets addictive. This package was from a trade with Leon 'SamuelJackson45' from Bloomsburg, PA. Had to wait awhile on this one, but well worth it. I sent The Abyss, Avant Peche, 2x Fat Tire and a ODell IPA. In return I received a 4 pack of Terrapin Wake-n-Bake Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout***1/2, wow what a mouthful!! This brewery is out of Atlanta and has some great beers! This is a Winter seasonal, they have some really cool labels and brew names as well. This should be a good one with lots of different tastes I enjoy going on. Beer and coffee, what more could I want? He also included a Surly Abrasive (just got a 4 pack in the basement and this will replace the 1 I drank a few night ago), Great Lakes Eliot Ness (which was a lager on my wants)***, Yards IPA**1/2, Central Waters Brewhouse Coffee Stout**, and a Troegs Scratch Beer: Batch #38 IPA. Thanks, Leon!

1 comment:

  1. Thats some crazy good beers you got there! Someone did leave an Eliot Ness in our fridge on new years eve, I enjoyed that one...

    ReplyDelete