Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Let's Drink and/or Bring It!

If anyone wants to taste and sample some delicious  brews sometime, all you need to do is bring something over to pitch in. I will keep this up to date on what is available locally that I would be interested in and will make sure to always have stuff on hand either in my cellar or fridge that you may love to try as well!!  Hoppin Frog (DORIS or BORIS), Russian River, Ten Fidy, Old Rasputin, Lagunitas, the Abyss, Boulevard, Green Flash, Grand Teton, Stone, Sierra Nevada, ODell single releases, etc. some homebrew etc. Just ask, really anything we can drink or maybe I'll just add it to the cellar and we'll knock out some fresh stuff!! Always looking for a drinking partner every once in awhile, so let me know and we can set up a date!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! Just executing it seems to be the problem!!

    ReplyDelete