Sunday, May 8, 2011

3 Haul Week



Very goood week, which is a good thing with my tasting party this weekend.
Package #1 from Tim in Minnesota helped me with my Surly fix. 4x Surly Furious and 2x Coffee Bender, Ballast Point Sea Monster and a Alpine Pure Hoppiness***.
#2 Eric (first time trader) in Chicago helped me land a 2010 Three Floyds Dark Lord, less than a week from it's highly anticipated release. Everything he got was on my wants: Clown Shoes Hoppy Feet ***and Eagle Claw Fist***1/2, Bell's Expidition and a Two Brothers Cane and Ebel***.
#3 Will (first time trader) 6x Troegs Troegenator **1/2and Clown Shoes Hoppy Feet 1.5
Had to do it. Traded the Dark Lord for Surly Darkness. I just love Surly and these are both big time beers, had to throw in some extras as well, but so did the person I traded with!!

3 comments:

  1. that was a lot of fun last night, thanks for inviting me! The Three Floyds Arctic Panzer Wolf was my favorite -- beer, name, and label!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot you might have to come by and split the FFF's Dreadnaught with me, that stuff is great as well. Similar but a little heavier. Glad you had fun, let's do it again soon! I just sent 2 packages out today and now have a 2 week break til I have to get a few bottles of Hiveranno for trades then maybe take a summer break and pick up stuff when on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good time, thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete