Sunday, February 13, 2011

Package #3 and #4

Some drama I will update on later. Anyways received 2 great packages. From Adam in Indy I got 5 Hopslam bottles, Cigar City Jai Alai IPA (Florida beer!)(***1/2), Brooklyn Choklat and Osiris from a local brew. My biggest trade ever!! With Vince in Philly involved lots of great stuff. He wanted a hat and tulip from Odell, I wanted beer! He sent me 5 of my top 20 wants (Nugget Nectar ***1/2, Port Shark Attack Double Red Ale ***, S.Tier Pumking ***1/2-#1 ranked pumpkin beer and lived up to the hype, smelled like a pumpkin pie and I let Megan drink most of it, S.Tier Un-earthly***1/2 very hoppy, enjoying this New York brew )!! The Founders Breakfast Stout **** was an amazing top #10 brew, I want more!! Old Steve might have taken #6 (he sure did- Terrapin Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout)??? Still working on the Hopslam mini keg. We just returned from a fun, vacation in Winter Park with the crew. We took a few small kegs of 5 Barrel and Red from Odell.  I picked up some Great Divide, and the Hopslam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment